Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Present Suggestion (My Anti-Catholic Buddies Made a T-Shirt For Me!)


Anyone wanna buy me this t-shirt (graciously and lovingly marketed by our old friend Frank Turk -- aka "centuri0n") for my "big 5-0" birthday on July 30th? I'd love to wear this (the lite blue one: large size!) down in Steubenville at the Defending the Faith conference a few days before that (where, last year, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting blog regular Paul Hoffer). That would be the funniest thing . . . the price is outrageous ($5.00 for shipping, too). That's why it'd make a wonderful gift (hint hint hint).

Yep, I'm free all right: free in Christ (Galatians 5:1); free to proclaim and defend the glorious gospel and the fullness of the Catholic message full-time (made possible by your purchases of my books and generous tax-deductible donations); free to refute error from the comfort of my library / office; free to disagree with and contend against ideologies and worldviews that are wrong and harmful; free to worship and live as I please; free to love my dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my beautiful wife Judy and my four children and my friends and fellow human beings. I love my work and my life: doing what God called me to do.

It was very thoughtful of ol' Frank to make note of how free in Christ and His Church that I am!


Here's my PO Box:

Dave Armstrong
PO Box 3262
Melvindale, MI 48122

No comments: