Saturday, September 15, 2007

Which Classical Composer Are You? (Quiz) I'm Bach (Again!)

I can see that Bach wrote a lot of music; I write a lot of papers. My favorite composers are Wagner, Beethoven, and Mahler, in that order. I love Bach, too (especially "switched-on Bach"), but I am a big-time fan of 19th century German romantic orchestral music (and brass in particular). I like Haydn least of this list, followed by Mozart (but I like Mozart a great deal more than Haydn).

The interesting thing, too, is that I took this same sort of test in the past, but the questions were different, and I came out as Bach on that test, too (followed by Dvorak, Rachmaninov, Clementi, and Gershwin -- none of whom appear at all, below). I scored as Jimmy Stewart in the "Leading Man" quiz. :-)

You scored as J.S. Bach, You are dedicated and intelligent. People who know you don't understand how you get it all done, and you never give up on life.

J.S. Bach


100%

Haydn


85%

Chopin


60%

Brahms


60%

Wagner


60%

Beethoven


60%

Mozart


60%

Schubert


55%

Handel


45%

Tchaikovsky


45%

Hector Berlioz


45%

Liszt


35%

Schumann


30%

Which classical composer are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


No comments: