Friday, September 07, 2007

Cor ad cor loquitur Passes the One Million Page Views Mark

Biblical Evidence for Catholicism


The top of my old website, Biblical Evidence for Catholicism, in March 2000

Thanks so much to all my readers! I appreciate all of you, and it is my honor and privilege to be of any service to you at all. This blog, a continuation of my old Biblical Evidence for Catholicism website (see the oldest remaining front page of the website, from 1 March 2000: the links to all the index pages still work!), began on 2 February 2004, so it has been around a little over 43 months, or 3 1/2 years (thus averaging 23,276 page views per month over all that time, or approximately 776 a day; also about 532 visitors a day for the entire period). My first post was on the blog discussion policy. Here is an archived version of the oldest front page of this blog still online, from 30 March 2004, or less than two months from its inception.

On a humorous note of trivia: in January 2005, James White (king of the anti-Catholics) confidently predicted that my blog would fold up and die, since I had just announced that I was fed up with anti-Catholic stupidity and would not write about it (and them) anymore (he being under the head-in-the-sand illusion that all I ever write about is anti-Catholic inanities). I held to that policy and resolution for about two years.

My hits per day in early 2005 were around 300. Now (as of today) they are 685 visits per day average and 1,211 page views a day. Bishop White has proven himself to be as lousy of a prophet as he is a critic of Catholicism. Another anti-Catholic luminary, Eric Svendsen, at around the same time, stated in a post that I had taken my blog down and had left Internet apologetics altogether (due to a strictly temporary glitch on my blog). That was hilarious. Talk about wishful thinking and/or jumping the gun! White is so threatened by my presence on the Internet that, to this day (as seen in his post this very day) he dashes off vicious, ultra-slanderous personal insults, in a vain attempt to discredit my work and my person altogether. I can think of few things that would convince me more than this, that I am doing what I am supposed to do. So, thanks, James! Keep it up!

"Woe unto you when all men speak well of you."

No comments: