Friday, August 24, 2007

Serious Protestants Continue to Tend Towards The Traditional Anti-Contraception Viewpoint

http://images.businessweek.com/mz/04/37/0437_18innova.jpg

Margaret Sanger: founder of Planned Parenthood and Mother of the
modern anti-child, anti-procreation contraceptive mentality

I've noted this welcome shift of perspective more and more since my conversion in 1990, and it is particularly fascinating and heartening to me, since the contraception issue was the first one that led me on my odyssey of conversion to Catholicism (since the latter promulgates the most consistent and unwavering opposition to contraception and artificial birth control).

For evidence of this, see the article Changing Opinions on Contraception and especially the meaty comments thread.

No comments: