Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Conversion and Converts (Catholic) (Index Page for Dave Armstrong)



(includes my own 75-page conversion story)


http://www.biblechristiansociety.com





Individual Conversions


Why I Returned to the Catholic Church: Including a Searching Examination of Various Flaws and Errors in the Protestant Worldview and Approach to Christian Living (Al Kresta; edited and transcribed by Dave Armstrong)


 











Former Catholic, Now (Again) Adventist Bill Cork's Bad Reasons For Leaving Catholicism (Redux)

Is Dinesh D'Souza a "High Profile" Fallen-Away Catholic? (vs. Steve Hays)


The image “http://books.google.com/books?id=Pk8PAAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&sig=1bte6dRPTF0kN-p7E06jX20xb0s” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Purchase paperback from amazon.com



My Conversion

My Odyssey From Evangelicalism to Catholicism (original Surprised by Truth version) 

Audio Version of my Conversion, and Discussion of A Biblical Defense of Catholicism, on Faith and Family Live, with Host Steve Wood (EWTN): 10 July 2003 [audio link: 55 minutes]




[Second spoken account of my conversion story, from a forty-minute radio interview on 30 April 2002]

Documentation of My Pre-Evangelical, Pre-Catholic Pagan, "Practical Atheist," Occultic, and Nature-Mystic Period (1967-1977)





Yet Another James White Hit Piece / Correction of Erroneous Blurb Concerning My Catholic Conversion 







General Observations

















Last updated: 9 April 2013.



***