Monday, May 17, 2004

Corrected by Yet Another Protestant Overlord

What would I do without these kind, compassionate folks who selflessly take it upon themselves to correct my manifold, egregious errors and save me from damnable lies, by sending me these "refutals"? I'd be in rough shape, huh?

Excuse me while I get a decrepit ancient (KJV) Bible out of my attic, dust it off, and attempt to read it, per this gentleman's sage advice.

Here is the latest letter, exactly as I received it:
----------------------------------------
Subject: rsv bible?

Try to back roman catholic doctrine by using the king james :)

Also its obvious that you are blinded, fire in the bible means the word of god not purgatory sir.

"And there appeared unto to them cloven tongues like as of fire...." Acts.

"And he will make fire come down from heaven...." Revelation (false tongues)

Thats just one easy refutal of just one of many heretical doctrines sir.

Please read the bible instead of the commandments of man (the catecism).

God bless you!

Erol ALici
www.answeringcatholicism.com

No comments: